Tours Nigeria™ is a trade mark and product of Grateful Life Leisures and Holidays, a destination management and tourism company registered in Nigeria, toursnigeria.com is not a legal entity on its own record, but subject to the facilities, personnel, representations, rights and privileges of Grateful Life Leisures and Holidays in Nigeria and abroad.
The terms and conditions listed below forms the basis of contractual agreement between Tours Nigeria and her clients.
The following items are included in our tour rates:
- Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. All suitcases must have a locking device.
- Request visit to destinations not listed in itineraries will attract extra charge for entrance fee, transportation and guide services.
- Tips to drivers, guides and other helpers are not included. Tips are discretionary but customary provided client is satisfied by service rendered.
- A deposit payment of 30% of tour cost is required to confirm reservation. A reservation will not be confirmed until a deposit payment is received. Wire transfer charges and other charges must be paid by the client. By sending a deposit payment, the client agrees to abide by our terms and conditions. The balance must be paid not less then 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour. In cases where the bookings are made less then 30 days before the commencement of the tour, full payment must be made. The company reserves the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
- The Company reserves the right to adjust its tour rate in the event of currency devaluation and cost increases; including increase in airfare, hotel rate, entrance fees or fuel surcharge. However, if full payments have been received, the Company will absorb all loses and will not charge the client extra for increases.
- For the smooth operation of any tour, the Company reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a tour participant, to expel any tour participant from a tour, to make changes in an itinerary or to cancel a tour at any time if it becomes necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Tours always include some activities which require care attention. All activities are undertaking at the client's own risk. The Company and her agents can not be responsible for any action or events that occur after its said agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- The Company will not be responsible for any adverse occurrence due to a client's failure to comply with tour rules and regulations.
- The Company reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of its trips, and use any such materials for promotional and commercial purposes except the clients specifically requests otherwise.
- Tours Nigeria, as a tour operator, acts only on behalf of Hotels, Bus Companies and other contractors / suppliers providing support services in connection with the tours and travel services and assumes no responsibility howsoever caused, for any wrongful or negligent acts, omissions, personal or property loss or damage in connection with any service rendered by contractors / suppliers. Our tour services are subject to all international rules and responsibilities.
The following items are not included in our tour rates.
- Laundry, telephone, additional meals and drinks, and any other expenses of personal nature.
- Airport departure taxes.
- Excess baggage, postage etc
- Medical expenses for injuries and illness.
- Travel and accommodation costs between arrival/departure and the start and end points of the itinerary.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc
- Tours Nigeria accepts no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in air or other services, sickness, war, strife, civil disturbances, quarantine or other causes. All such losses and expenses will have to be borne by the tourist, traveler or passenger.
- Whilst every care is taken, the company accepts no liability whatsoever for the theft, loss or damage to the Client's baggage howsoever caused. Thus we strongly advise baggage insurance or other forms of travel insurance.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
We will regret a client's decision to cancel any reservation. However, if the client decides to cancel reservation for any reason, cancellations must be received in writing: hard copy or electronic mail sent to email@example.com The following cancellation fee will apply according to when cancellation is made:
- 31-60 days prior to arrival ---------- 10% of tour price
- 30 - 15 days prior to arrival ---------- 20% of tour price
- 14 - 11 days prior to arrival ---------- 30% of tour price
- 10 - 05 days prior to arrival ---------- 50% of tour price
- 05- Day of arrival or while on tour ----- 100% of tour price